News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

tigerjay / Sasquatch is now a Moderator

Started by BigDave, March 26, 2005, 07:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDave

tigerjay will now help out with Mod duties. Not that you guys need that much baby sitting but I have long wanted a "Tiger Guy" to take this thing to the next level. I will continue to be site owner/admin and manage and host the website and pop in every now & again as usual.

tigerjay - AKA Sasquatch is NOW Sasquatch here as well.  There are many cross-over visitors betwenn Advrider and here and his name change to Sasquatch will have more recongnition with more people.

I had the pleasure of riding with Jay in Ouray last Summer.  The guy is the best. He loves to ride and loves that green Tiger.  I am just a little pissed that he had Happy Trails make that nifty bash plate AFTER I sold el' Tigre.

Jay is also busy trying to organize the Advrider Rally in Idaho for Summer '05.  It would be great to see more big cats at the event so stay tuned for more info about that.

So welcome the big fella and his new duties as I am sure Sasquatch will do a fine job & help futher awareness about Tigers and Big Trailie riding in general.

CONGRATS SASQUATCH AND THANK YOU!

BigDave

BP_LONDON

Welcome to our new Mod!

Bull

\"Inconsistency is the mark of genius.\"  Emerson

zombie

Nice one Jay

now we can all misbehave wooooo-hooooo :lol:

Sasquatch

Now I have power buahahahahahahaha!!!!! :twisted:

Glad to help out.  BigDave is right.  There is not much 'moding' that needs to be done with this group, so carry on...

Dick Boyer

Thanks for taking on the task Sasquatch. This is a very informative site and hopefully you can fill Big Dave's shoes. All the best  and welcome aboard.

TigerTrax

Sasquatch..

C'mon down to the Tiger Ride-In ... we've got some travelers .. besides we'll have close to 75 Tiger there!

Big Cats.....

Take a look at the Big Cats we'll be chasin!
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'