News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Sasquatch Mod

Started by oakey134, June 29, 2014, 05:13:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

oakey134

Well, my battery seems to be losing its charge, so I want to do the sasquatch mod and I will most likey order a new stator and Reg Rectifier from Ricks. Can anyone help me with the link to the Sasquatch mod with pics. Thanks

exchead

think its in the Girly how to section,did the mod to mine about 6 months ago,went with the bigger maxi fuse easy mod to do and i hate wiring :icon_wink: gained a volt as well

oakey134

Bike was not charging yesterday when I put her away. Checked today and she is back up to 13.58 when at idle. It was a hot day yesterday so the heat is affecting the bike. I am going to order the r/r from ricks to see if that will make a difference.

oakey134

Anyone have the pics to the Sasquatch Fix? I can't get the link to work.

Mustang

Quote from: oakey134 on July 10, 2014, 12:58:50 AM
Anyone have the pics to the Sasquatch Fix? I can't get the link to work.
the link works now but Sasquatch's pics are unavailable .....

oakey134

oakey134

Just did the Sasquatch Mod, took about 30 minutes. Bike is now idling with 14.96v showing on the multimeter. Happy :hat10

oakey134

Wow, can't believe what a difference such a simple mod did to my Tiger.

dino1

I was wondering if some kind soul could reproduce the pictures for us noobs.

Chris Canning

How's that two red two black spliced together Maxi fuse in the red oh and don't forget to tape the other half of the connector off to keep the crap out.