News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

There's more, including Two Steamers

Started by Sin_Tiger, July 30, 2014, 11:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sin_Tiger

Managed to catch "The Jacobite" aka the "Howarts Express" on it's way to Mallaig, took some doing  :icon_rolleyes:

A few other shots of the coast on the way home.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

nickjtc

Is that castle in the lake loch (amended in the name of political correctness!!) the one that was in Monty Python and the Holy Grail?
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: nickjtc on July 30, 2014, 03:31:09 PM
Is that castle in the lake the one that was in Monty Python and the Holy Grail?

No it's on a Loch  :icon_rolleyes:

Will spotted. It is indeed Castle Stalker, pictured in the last scene with the police arriving to arrest the crowd of extras. I was one of them but don't remember the details as I was a student at the time and variously either drunk or stoned most of the time.

Good luck trying to spot me as I never have, I did have a lot more hair the mind you.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Mustang

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on July 30, 2014, 04:33:28 PM
as I was a student at the time and variously either drunk or stoned most of the time
Good luck trying to spot me as I never have, I did have a lot more hair the mind you.

nickjtc

Par'm me. But I am a sassenach, after all.  :icon_wink:
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: nickjtc on July 30, 2014, 05:26:45 PM

Par'm me. But I am a sassenach, after all.  :icon_wink:

So am I by Highlanders definition, don't try splitting hairs with a highlander  :nono

There are days when my head feels like that, from the inside at least, Mustang  :new_all_coholic