News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Sunday ride out

Started by qbto, September 02, 2014, 07:06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

qbto

Took my newly acquired Gilry out for a wee spin on Sunday.
Headed 50 miles North of my home town of Glasgow.

qbto

Weather was superb for a bike ride

Sin_Tiger

Did we pass on the lochside (A82)  :icon_scratch: I would have been the jocker on the silver Trophy doing a double take going North.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

KuzzinKenny

Got Tigger out to play today (wednesday)  :icon_biggrin: we were on the A82 through Fort William, A86 to Dalwhinnie past the distillery, A9 to Perth, M90 home, no pics as i just wanted to ride  :icon_biggrin: 265ml

we needed that !!

KK
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

Bixxer Bob

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Got a serious huff on Sunday after spending far too much time putting up curtain rails  :nono

I too headed North. Stopping for a brew a group of sports bike riders asked where I was headed,  just to be contrary I said I thought I might head for John O Groats  :bug_eye you're nuts they all proclaimed, so I did  :icon_razz: After a rest I thought I might as well head for the other end of the country but I wimped out and settled for the South most part of Scotland and all along the Solway coast  :icon_wink:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

KuzzinKenny

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on September 04, 2014, 07:35:27 PM
Got a serious huff on Sunday after spending far too much time putting up curtain rails  :nono

I too headed North. Stopping for a brew a group of sports bike riders asked where I was headed,  just to be contrary I said I thought I might head for John O Groats  :bug_eye you're nuts they all proclaimed, so I did  :icon_razz: After a rest I thought I might as well head for the other end of the country but I wimped out and settled for the South most part of Scotland and all along the Solway coast  :icon_wink:

You need ta change yer name ta Mr Miles Master !!  :notworthy  :ImaPoser

KK

ps bet it was on the Trophy tho  :bad
In Scotland, there`s no such thing as bad weather - only the wrong clothes !! Billy Connolly

nickjtc

Quote from: KuzzinKenny on September 05, 2014, 02:22:58 AM
You need ta change yer name ta Mr Miles Master !!  :notworthy  :ImaPoser

Miles Master?????
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"