News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Its official, the Tiger is dead.

Started by BP_LONDON, April 04, 2005, 07:56:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BP_LONDON

Heard from the dealer, the bike is a total loss - exactly what I expected. I will be able to remove the black Baglux tank cover and tankbag, Touratech crashbars, centrestand and the Remus can and Genuine Service manual - and sell those on to anyone who is interested (lot or seperately). The crashbars have a little damage on them on the LH-side - only cosmetic though. I also have a Givi Top-Box and mount on the bike which can go...

PS: The bike was an early 2002 model, but the can will fit on most models

if I'm not mistaken.

I'll leave an update here or in For Sale/Trade as soon as all the paperwork etc is sorted out with the insurance, my solicitor, BIM etc...

Feel free to drop me a line if you're interested in any of those bits.

:wink:

GlenWatt

BP,

I must have missed out on a post of yours.

Sounds like a major off, hope you are Ok ?
Glen

Email - mailto:glen@watt.me.uk\">glen@watt.me.uk  

\"The Aussies call us Boring... we prefer World Champions\"

SIBBO

I know you havn't finished mourning yet but are you gonna get a another one?

ferret

Interested in the can and tank bag, how much u looking for?

Ta

Ferret
He who laughs last, often laughs alone!

BP_LONDON

Quote from: "SIBBO"I know you havn't finished mourning yet but are you gonna get a another one?

I don't know yet. I loved the bike very much so it's certainly an option.  I'll know what I want to replace the Tiger with in a few weeks.

BP_LONDON

Quote from: "ferret"Interested in the can and tank bag, how much u looking for?

Ta

Ferret

The can is yours for £100, exactly the same as I paid for it 2 weeks ago - it's in perfect condition except for the sticker on the side which is a little worn out. Sounds very nice and is legal. (I can email you a pic of it on the bike and also the tank cover...

The Baglux tankbag/tank cover are 2 seperate items. The tankbag is £80 original, yours for £40 and the tankbag is small city version for £20.

You have to pay for shipping to France - will have to find out how much if you're interested.

Kind Regards

GlenWatt

Is the service book for a 955i.

If so what are you looking for it ?
Glen

Email - mailto:glen@watt.me.uk\">glen@watt.me.uk  

\"The Aussies call us Boring... we prefer World Champions\"

SIBBO

centre stand for me BP ?

BP_LONDON

Quote from: "GlenWatt"Is the service book for a 955i.

If so what are you looking for it ?

yes, it's for a 955i Tiger and is brand new. £39

BP_LONDON

Quote from: "SIBBO"centre stand for me BP ?

You can have it for £80 (it's pretty much new) as long as I can get it off the bike (you have first option on it).

ferret

Hi, thanx for the offer of the can and tank bag for £120.00 plus shipping to France. Am interested and want to go ahead as long as the shipping isn't excessive. I have bought  a few items on ebay and shipping has been reasonable so cant imagine it being too high. Please let me know total so we can go ahead.

My bike is a 1999 882i but I guess the can should be OK?

Look forward to your reply re-shipping costs.

Thanx

Ferret

ferret

That should of course read 885i, sorry for the typo. Yes a pic would be good, place it on the gallery if u wish.

Thanx again

ChrisN

BP, sorry to hear about your off. Glad you're OK.

You seem to be throwing the towel in on the Tiger ? (ie. selling off the bits). Why ?

Similar thing happened to me last year but couldn't wait to get my bits  fitted on another Tiger.

Don't rush things - think it over!

All the best,
Chris

52blackshadow

Sorry to hear about your off, hope the effects heal quickly for you.

A bit of a late reply, but I'd be interested in the Can, Tankbag and Centre Stand, si if the postage becomes a problem, or the sale for these items falls through please can you give me a ring on 07801 076412.

Thanks,

Keith.
Ride safe!!!!!

ferret

BP, please let us know whats happening re the dead Tiger. Am still looking to purchase those parts if poss. Keep us informed.

Ta

ferret