News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

trip to south england

Started by hholties, April 06, 2005, 10:18:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hholties

Hello,

I want to go to the south of england for a long weekend.

Can somebody tell e the most beatutifull places ?

Does anyone have a nice roadbook

hendrik(the netherlands)

judgeged

Hi Hendrik i'll help as much as i can but i only know the south a bit for a start you can go to st michaels mount its a famous monastry, very scenic and good photo opportunity you can try Looe in cornwall a very pretty village although you get a lot of tourists there if you stay on the coast most of the villages there are nice places to see but dont forget to go to bodim moor home of the famous beast of bodim ( it is said that a wild panther or similar roames the moor killing sheep). You must go to the lizzard penisula to get some great scenic photos ( becarefull of the clifftop paths theyre a bit dodgy(dangerous) of course you must see the dover cliffs also

hope this helps

Judgeged(04 tiger 955i "LILLY")
its better to let people think your thick than to open your mouth and confirm their suspicions