News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Center stand Instructions

Started by supercoupe1993, November 10, 2014, 03:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supercoupe1993

I have aquired a factory centerstand for my 2000 TIger. I was wondering is anybody has the fitting instrctions. I could probobly look at my buddies 2006 and figure it out. I just figured if anybody had the written fitting instrctuoins, it could be a big help.

Chris
2000 Tiger
1982 BMW R100RS

rex007can

The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

John Stenhouse

Yep, them's the ones, take off your brake pedal, that's the allen bolt used as the pivot, then the footpeg brackets. Reattach with the centre stand brackets inside the frame behind using  longer bolts, that is what you need to check, did it come with some longer bolts, if it didn't you will need some.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

supercoupe1993

Ok, got it mostly fitted. However im missing one of the pins. Part number 6 on the diagram. It shows needing 4 of them and i only have 3. hte Dealer and Bikebandit say that they are obsolete. Any ideas?

Chris
2000 Tiger
2006 Tiger

Mustang

Quote from: supercoupe1993 on November 21, 2014, 05:33:52 PM
Ok, got it mostly fitted. However im missing one of the pins. Part number 6 on the diagram. It shows needing 4 of them and i only have 3. hte Dealer and Bikebandit say that they are obsolete. Any ideas?

Chris
2000 Tiger
2006 Tiger
find a machine shop and have them duplicate one of the ones you have ......................easy peasy

John Stenhouse

Pm me your sddress I think I have one on the windowsill downstairs, are the three you have about an inch long half threaded?
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting