News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

She found her growl

Started by Hemibee, November 15, 2014, 05:48:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemibee

I've been looking for a new exhaust can and finally decided on a Fuel Exhaust.  I installed the Mini - Round, Brushed Stainless Mini

I know with the differences in cameras, video host sites and computer specs that the sound isn't as you would hear in person but here's a couple short sound bites of mine.

With baffle

Without baffle

2004 KTM 450 EXC
2001 Triumph Tiger (Gone)
2013 Triumph Tiger 800XC

"Male menopause is a lot more fun than female menopause. With female menopause you gain weight and get hot flashes. Male menopause - you get to date young girls and drive motorcycles."  John Wayne

blacktiger

I looked at those last year and they were cheap but I didn't know anything about them so went with a Leo Vince.
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Hemibee

I wanted a Leo Vince but since they are as scarce in the US as hens teeth, I had to go another direction.  So far I'm enjoying the growl and my regular posse riders love it.
2004 KTM 450 EXC
2001 Triumph Tiger (Gone)
2013 Triumph Tiger 800XC

"Male menopause is a lot more fun than female menopause. With female menopause you gain weight and get hot flashes. Male menopause - you get to date young girls and drive motorcycles."  John Wayne

blacktiger

Quote from: Hemibee on January 27, 2015, 04:09:10 PM
I wanted a Leo Vince but since they are as scarce in the US as hens teeth, I had to go another direction.  So far I'm enjoying the growl and my regular posse riders love it.

:wheel
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.