News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Red Rocks Rat thing--anyone going?

Started by ridin gaijin, April 09, 2005, 07:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ridin gaijin

FWIW I'm leaving northern New Mexico Thursday 4/14 in the am. I'm bringing along one of the 2 KTM 950 riders in Santa Fe. We'll probably spend most of Thursday getting across the mountains and the Continental Divide; we both hate Interstae riding. Thursday night is most likely a campout near the Arizona border, but if we make it into AZ then it'll be somewhere in the Navajo nation I guess. Friday is a much flatter ride through all the national monuments etc. in northeastern AZ, down to Sedona etc. All we can say about the return route for now is that it'll be completely different. Scenic routes all the way, don't think we'll see many 4-lane roads.

Anyone else going?
2005 Tiger in Lucifurry Orange. Always something new it seems...

tri99sprint

We (the Salt Lake RAT group......5 or 6 of us) are leaving Salt Lake Thursday morning, spending the night in Kanab, then heading down to Prescott on Friday. We will be leaving the Raid on Sunday morning, going north. Hope to see you there. :lol:
Chuck