News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

My First Attempt at Narration!!

Started by Moorso, January 13, 2015, 01:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moorso

So here goes:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=LqeZdEGtPYc
Author of 'Valhalla and the Fjord'
Currently editing my second book: 'Hibernia - Journals from a Motorcycle'

Columnist for Motorcycle Explorer Magazine and Ulster Grand Prix

Even as a grown man, I still don't know what I want to do - trying to become Ted Simon!!

2013 Triumph Explorer

John Stenhouse

Nicely done, but why were your plans thwarted at the end?
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Moorso

Hi John

We were "thwarted" because when we got to Greyabbey, the road(s) to the abbey itself were all closed due to roadworks. So we couldn't get near it.  :BangHead

Needless to say, there was one guy standing there doing nothing, and not a lot of work or progress being made that I could see....ahh my taxes at work!? :Topes

Even as a grown man, I still don't know what I want to do - trying to become Ted Simon!!

2013 Triumph Explorer

Sin_Tiger

Finally got around to listening. Well done, definitely got more relaxed and comfortable as you got into it. Like you easy but informative tone, doesn't sound like you're being given a history lecture until you realise how much you're taking in  :icon_study: :thumbsup
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Moorso

Hi Sin

That's great feedback and genuinely appreciate it! :icon_redface: Thank you! Gives me confidence to do more. I definitely settled in as the video progressed. Glad it didn't feel like a lecture!! :icon_biggrin:

Nick

Thank you good sir! I intend to do some more (which means getting out on the bike!!) so all good!  :icon_lol: 

2013 Triumph Explorer

nickjtc

Very nice. Thank you. Jealous that you can be riding at this time of the year.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"