News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

03 intermitant problem, part 3

Started by Wilky, March 08, 2015, 02:46:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wilky

Keeping all these questions separate so I don't get lost.

Last but not least, In the TuneECU I am finding some off the instructions a bit ambiguous, I realise they cover a huge amount of variation, now this may be a strange question but I can only assume that I can run the tigger whilst hooked up the the program.

Is this how you get the coil recharge information, IAC step numbers and most other things I seem to not have.  :icon_scratch:

Thanks and heads up for patience, the learned may need it by the time I sort all this out.
Traveling around Australia on an unlimited time frame with my beautiful wife Diana on our 03 Tigger.

Bixxer Bob

Tune ECU should be connected, ign on, and a connection established.

Start the engine and TuneECU will momentarily drop out then reconnect. 

Top right you will have a bar reading "Map Edit" "Diagnostics" and "Tests"

In MapEdit you can see various maps and edit them

In Diagnostics you can read sensor values etc

In Tests you can test IACV, fan, rev counter etc

I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Wilky

Ta Bixxer Bob
Hooked it all up and ran the tigger and have a bit more info, what I can gather from what I have read here is every thing so far appears to be normal.
But if anyone can peruse and deny or confirm I would be grateful.

Injector flow 285.8 ?

Injectors
1) 1.513 
2) 1.532
3) 1.567
All have around .2 variation up and .1 variation down

Coils
1)1.474
2) 1.471
3) 1.474

Idle fuel trim 0.0 ?

Adjust IACV -15

Long term fuel trim 4.2
Traveling around Australia on an unlimited time frame with my beautiful wife Diana on our 03 Tigger.

Bixxer Bob

They're all more or less right.  there's no real "right" because they all vary a bit.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...