News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ulster Grand Prix

Started by Moorso, March 18, 2015, 03:38:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moorso

So......I got a call this morning from the boffins at the 'world's fastest road race'....the Ulster Grand Prix. They have asked me to write an article a month for them for the next six months! I am over the moon!!!  :icon_mrgreen:

Seems my wee book and launch got their attention.
No money.....but....passes for the entire race week. Yayyy....better than money in my opinion!
Author of 'Valhalla and the Fjord'
Currently editing my second book: 'Hibernia - Journals from a Motorcycle'

Columnist for Motorcycle Explorer Magazine and Ulster Grand Prix

Even as a grown man, I still don't know what I want to do - trying to become Ted Simon!!

2013 Triumph Explorer

nickjtc

Good for you. Can we read your write-ups when done??
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

John Stenhouse

Great deal, glad your on your way
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

Sin_Tiger

:thumbsup fantastic news, never know where it might lead as you'll meets lots of people.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Result! Make sure you share what you write here too.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Chris Canning

It will be an easy subject!! how many folk on here have ever been to either the above or the NW200 both sadly over looked by foreign visitors compared to the TT although they both have gained a little ground in recent years so much more than just the racing.

Moorso

:iagree

Guys.....

As ever, thank you all so much for your kind words and support  :notworthy
I'll post links to everything here....of course.

#worldsfastestroadrace
:wheel
Author of 'Valhalla and the Fjord'
Currently editing my second book: 'Hibernia - Journals from a Motorcycle'

Columnist for Motorcycle Explorer Magazine and Ulster Grand Prix

Even as a grown man, I still don't know what I want to do - trying to become Ted Simon!!

2013 Triumph Explorer