News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

well farkled tiger 800

Started by vince, April 06, 2015, 11:02:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vince

what if the hokey cokey is what it's all about

JayDub

wots the looong tube on the l/h side?  :icon_scratch:  :sign13 fishing rod?

vince

that or an umbrella :ImaPoser :ImaPoser
have got a sump guard fitted no pics though

JayDub

:icon_biggrin: Does the tube have a specific use... ain't seen one before.

nickjtc

Excuse me, mister. There's a baby yak sleepin' on your motorcycle's seat!  :icon_wink: :icon_lol:
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

JayDub

Quote from: nickjtc on April 29, 2015, 03:34:45 PM
Excuse me, mister. There's a baby yak sleepin' on your motorcycle's seat!  :icon_wink: :icon_lol:
:icon_lol: Do you know what the long toob on the side is meant for Nick?

vince

Quote from: nickjtc on April 29, 2015, 03:34:45 PM
Quote from: JayDub on April 07, 2015, 11:19:06 AM
:icon_biggrin: Does the tube have a specific use... ain't seen one before.

it's not a yak it's a dead sheep :Topes
as I said before the small one's use =tools
the big one an umbrella,tent poles, fishing rod

cheers vince

nickjtc

Quote from: vince on April 29, 2015, 05:06:37 PM
it's not a yak it's a dead sheep

I've often wondered about using a fleece on the seat. We see it fairly often over here, usually under the generous posterior of a cruiser rider. How does it fare in the wet??

JayDub

Quote from: vince on April 29, 2015, 05:06:37 PMthe big one an umbrella,tent poles, fishing rod
Interesting...

@Nick... I used a small sheepskin last year and found it made a big difference, A popular farkle amongst adventure bike riders, a GS isn't complete without one :icon_cool:  not sure if its just a bit more padding or if something to do with movement/lack of friction (or just magic :icon_eek:). I would recommend :nod but don't get it wet - it doesn't like wet. I was lucky and saw no rain for 5 days! - in this area that IS magic  :icon_scratch:
Incidentally, its known as a 'numnah' by the equestrian types, who also use them on a saddle.

nickjtc

Quote from: JayDub on April 29, 2015, 06:50:35 PM
Incidentally, its known as a 'numnah' by the equestrian types, who also use them on a saddle.

As opposes to numb nuts?  :ImaPoser