News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tiger in the City of Angels

Started by tokalosh, May 14, 2015, 06:36:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tokalosh

Relocated to Los Angeles for a little while, and what a difference it makes being able to ride year 'round!  Only hiccup was a ride I wanted to take on the Angeles Hwy but it was closed due to a slide... I'm looking forward to attempting that one again.

My questions to anyone out there:
-Are there any members in the LA area (I'm by USC/Downtown)?
-Recommend a local independent repair shop?
or
-Someone with space and a few tools want to be my friend and let me change my fork oil, coolant, and chain, in exchange for beer and small talk?

Grassy-ass amigos!
common sense just ain\'t so common these days
-------------------------------------------
\'06 Farkled Girly
(\'93 K75)
(\'95 Honda Sahara 350)

nickjtc

Lucky you. My youngest has just relocated to Redondo Beach. Sorry, can't help you thereabouts with fettling duties. Will be there at the end of August for a quick visit if you can wait............???
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

tokalosh

Ahhh, Redondo Beach is a great area! For some reason Venice is second only to Disneyland in terms of visitor numbers and popularity, but Redondo is a much nicer beach....
I should be here come August. Keep me posted!
common sense just ain\'t so common these days
-------------------------------------------
\'06 Farkled Girly
(\'93 K75)
(\'95 Honda Sahara 350)