News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Are Tiger numbers growing.?

Started by robbo, April 26, 2005, 12:52:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

robbo

I was out for a run on Sunday, I headed down to Penrith and Heart side view ( the A686 to Alston ). On the way I passed two Tigers and I met another three at Heart Side. I have done this trip many times and never seen another tiger.

So the question is, is the tiger becoming some sort of underground cult.? no-one talks about them in public but everyone seems to be buying them.
best Regards

Robbo

ChrisN

Could be. I saw two whilst passing through Devils Bridge on Sunday - thats 3 in one place at one time !!

Kinda gives you an unusual feeling that you own a common bike  :oops:
Chris

Speed3guy

I'm beginning to see more around here.  My dealer (http://www.pjstriumph.com) said he sold 18 of them last year!

robbo

It happened again, I was on my way to Edinburgh for a meeting and there were two tiger owners with bikes at the roadside sheltering from the rain. Having said that they couldnÌt be real Tiger owners because real Tiger owners wouldnÌt stop riding because of a little downpour. Like the one I passed about another 10miles up the road.
best Regards

Robbo

Kill Switch

Not in the states too much, although I get many compliments on the yellow '99.  Perhaps in time.

robbo

Well I guess you guys have a little more space. :lol:
best Regards

Robbo

newmanr19

I remember reading that Triumph USA broke new sales records in the US last year, so I imagine a few Tigers were in there somewhere.

noivson

:?:

Not sure if fact or dealer hype...they (Hinkley) closed orders for '05 models in March....a good 3 months earlier than previously..of course I'm on the 'last Lucifer Orange Tiger' but twas a dealer swap so go figure :-k
Ride More-Worry Less! \'05 Lucifer Orange \'S\'