News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

big brass balls ...............

Started by Mustang, June 08, 2015, 03:02:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

nickjtc

Ah yes. But when you've got the whole road to yourself AND no one coming in the opposite direction, how hard can it be.........?? :icon_wink: :icon_wink: :icon_wink:
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

iansoady

I must say the on-board cameras are terrifying these days as the quality is so much better. That dive down Bray Hill......
Ian.

1931 Sunbeam Model 10
1999 Honda SLR650

Sin_Tiger

:nod and that's just practice.

I get a wiggle like that crossing the central white line, probably the only thing I'll ever have in common but doing it cranked over and powering out of the corner  :notworthy
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

John Stenhouse

Did you see he stepped in to ride the Victory electric bike after William Dunlop had an off in the supersport and was injured.
Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

aeronca

that's exactly what it looks like when I'm heading into work.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

JayDub

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on June 08, 2015, 11:04:04 PM
:nod and that's just practice.

I get a wiggle like that crossing the central white line, probably the only thing I'll ever have in common but doing it cranked over and powering out of the corner  :notworthy
Thats what you and Threepot looked like in Rhayader!  :icon_eek: (while you were busy studying his helmet  :icon_wink:)

threepot

Quote from: JayDub on July 15, 2015, 04:55:26 PM
Thats what you and Threepot looked like in Rhayader!  :icon_eek: (while you were busy studying his helmet  :icon_wink:)

:ImaPoser
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

The speed record attempt is going to be "Mega" now he's signed up for that.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint