News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Heated Grips for my roadie

Started by kraftykarper, June 16, 2015, 09:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kraftykarper

So I was looking for some heated grips for the 1050, and my son, who's also into bikes, kindly got me these R & G heated grips. Got to say they are superb and even on a summers evening the ride home can get a bit chilly.

They have 5 heating levels, but on just the second setting they are really toasty warm.

I can really recommend them.

nickjtc

My 1050 came with Oxford grips. 4 levels of toastiness. But enough wiring to fit on a machine 6 feet long! I wonder why they do that...?
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: nickjtc on July 27, 2015, 08:03:41 AM
My 1050 came with Oxford grips. 4 levels of toastiness. But enough wiring to fit on a machine 6 feet long! I wonder why they do that...?

Some bikes have their batteries in the tail unit.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Bixxer Bob

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on July 27, 2015, 11:56:50 AM
Some bikes have their batteries in the tail unit. the makers of whom have never heard of mass centralisation....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...