News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Storm costing me money

Started by Clarkey231, February 10, 2020, 08:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clarkey231

Only went in the garage to clean it! Led to shock removal for rebuild and new disc needed as well caliper rebuild.

London_Phil

Lee337

The rear brake caliper on my 1993 Trophy, untouched & left in a garden for 5 years don't look as bad as those.  :icon_eek:
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Clarkey231

Ah I think the pic makes the pistons look worse than they are, pumped them out no probs, rebuild kit ordered.

Beernard

Main thing is, Clarkey, you are into it!
Regards,
Ripper, woke up again.

Clarkey231

Yeah I'm loving getting this old bike sorted. It's great that when at the bike shop people love talking about them.

Mart

Rode mine through the floods this morning. What a great bike!!

Clarkey231

Nice one. Can't wait to get my shock back and the refurbed brakes on. After that will probably just do the forks and the spinning tank nuts repaired.