News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Theft

Started by Bixxer Bob, November 02, 2015, 11:45:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bixxer Bob

Black 885i stolen from Brandon, Suffolk last night, belonging to Simon Carroll......
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Bixxer Bob

Pulled the trigger too soon, bike has been returned to its rightful owner.  Apparently it has cold starting issues  :nod and the thief only got as far as the next street before it stopped and wouldn't start again  :ImaPoser :ImaPoser :ImaPoser

Girlies don't like to be parted from their owners  :wheel
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

JoeDirt

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on November 02, 2015, 11:50:14 PM
Apparently it has cold starting issues  :nod and the thief only got as far as the next street before it stopped and wouldn't start again

I'm glad he got his bike back... The thief must not be a member of this forum.  :ImaPoser

Sin_Tiger

:mut
Quote from: JoeDirt on November 03, 2015, 12:03:36 AM
I'm glad he got his bike back... The thief must not be a member of this forum.  :ImaPoser

Glad it was recovered. Will be be able to get  :XXcomputer in the scrubs or will be just get  :pottytrain2 a 12 minute tune  :ImaPoser
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

JayDub

Thats why we love their idiosyncrasies  :icon_biggrin:
And if anyone nicks mine... I hope it falls on the b*stard!
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."