News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Google Maps street view car

Started by ssevy, December 27, 2015, 01:13:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ssevy

So, during one of my rides this season I passed the Google car with the camera gear on it, and they got a picture of my Tiger. You can zoom in and really get a good look at the bike. Thought you guys might find it interesting:
https://www.google.com/maps/@42.591608,-74.959073,3a,15y,230.09h,77.6t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1ssd_J8TNTDPIl_kp65MfJYA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656?hl=en
I may not be big, but I'm slow.

BruKen

Fame  :notworthy But then they got a picture of your ass end  :BangHead aint life a beach. I wish they'd forwarn me. My garden was a mess the last 3 times. Gives the MIL half way round the world more ammo.

Steamer (had to get that in before the mods move my post to another forum I dont frequent, again)

Steamer.

2nd bottle of Malbec btw.

Steamer. Scuse moi

nickjtc

What do they chlorinate on Chlorinator Road??
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

ssevy

I may not be big, but I'm slow.

JoeDirt

Cool,

If you back the google car up... you can see yourself coming down the road. I think they are watching you... :icon_eek:

motoOzarks

Even ol Moorso will be jealous

Make for a cool ad for Triumph. 

Thought you had said something about selling
Have had:  Girelli Bronco 50, Honda xr70, Yamaha YZ80, Yamaha MX175, Suzuki TS250, Honda XR350, Honda XR500, Honda XL600r, Suzuki DR200, Suzuki GS1100e, Honda Ruckas 49, BMW F650GS
Have:  Yamaha TW200, Suzuki DRZ400s, Triumph Tiger 955i

Sin_Tiger

Excellent  :thumbsup

When I went to buy my outfit I researched where I was going and lo and behold there was the outfit in the owners front garden  :ImaPoser
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Mustang

:mut
Quote from: BruKen on December 27, 2015, 02:12:47 AM
Fame  :notworthy But then they got a picture of your ass end  :BangHead aint life a beach. I wish they'd forwarn me. My garden was a mess the last 3 times. Gives the MIL half way round the world more ammo.

Steamer (had to get that in before the mods move my post to another forum I dont frequent, again)

Steamer.

2nd bottle of Malbec btw.

Steamer. Scuse moi
:mut   

BruKen

My head hurts this morning  :icon_redface: but I still think this is a plot to get me out of steamers. Why do I want to read about these new fangled machines with complicated electrickery gadgetry. I kinda like simples and honest  iron. Let the youth explore these new frontiers. I'm old and set in my ways  :pottytrain2

Nick Calne

Keep talking like that and Mustang will move this thread back to Steamers...
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

BruKen

Quote from: Mustang on December 27, 2015, 02:22:38 PM
:mut :mut   

I have sobered up some more

AND

Oi

I recognise those smilies. You've been lifting off my board again. Don't even have the decency to rename them and hide your sins. Shame on you sir. But don't worry, I nicked them off the internet too but at least renamed them  :icon_lol: Devious bastiges untie or something  :icon_salut:

Mustang

I stole them a long time ago , just for you  :ImaPoser

what was this thread about ...................oh yeah GOOGLE cars.