News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

who is guilty of this ...................

Started by Mustang, February 15, 2016, 01:52:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mustang

nickjtc

Not in the living room, admittedly (it's up stairs at my place), but in the back bedroom.....
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

Timbox2

Once had a BMW gearbox on the dining table, er in doors not impressed. I spent most nights last week in the garage, Sue seemed quite happy to have control of the TV remote for a change, and the T'internet :icon_lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

threepot

Working on my carbs on the dining room table last week. I did put a MCN under them first mind you! :icon_wink:
95 Super111
96 Tiger

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: threepot on February 15, 2016, 09:05:45 PM
Working on my carbs on the dining room table last week. I did put a MCN under them first mind you! :icon_wink:

And we still get accused of being thoughtless  :icon_rolleyes:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

blacktiger

I used to keep a pristine CBX750 in the living room over winter. But then I'm not married so I can do WTF I like!
2013 800XC 33000 miles & counting.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: blacktiger on February 17, 2016, 05:55:42 PM
I used to keep a pristine CBX750 in the living room over winter. But then I'm not married so I can do WTF I like!

I'm saying nothing  :ImaPoser
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Geoff W

Cause and effect?
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Sin_Tiger

Just in case you think you've wandered onto a Biker Dating website you haven't  :ImaPoser

Timbox2

I came home with this yesterday, the missus doesnt agree that it matches the carpet :nono

PS:  £75 at Halfords!!!,  OK, its not professional quality but its surprisingly well made, Ive struggled enough with old cantilever boxes etc and now Ive got full time use of the garage it makes life easier.
2016 Tiger Sport

nickjtc

Quote from: Timbox2 on February 19, 2016, 10:34:38 AM
I came home with this yesterday, the missus doesnt agree that it matches the carpet :nono.

Well, you could let her put cutlery in one of the drawers.... :ImaPoser

Helluva deal you got. Keep the drawer runners lubed and it will last you a lifetime. I have had our equivalent here for 20 years.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"