News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Blue Tiger on UK Ebay

Started by Chris Canning, April 17, 2016, 08:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

I won't put a link so Atilla won't get upset :icon_biggrin: and nothing to do with me but blimey if you know anyone looking for such the blue one that's forsale with plenty of bells and whistles and he'll even take an offer rather see it going to some one on here condition wise even makes mine looked skanky  :bug_eye

Mustang

:blah
gonna make us go searching  :cp

Chris Canning

Yea it's a fine line between interested and nosey  :icon_lol:

JoeDirt

Chris Canning

Nope private sale 6700 miles

Timbox2

Quote from: Chris Canning on April 17, 2016, 09:40:24 PM
Nope private sale 6700 miles

yep, looked at it yesterday or this morning, new bike really for not much money. And a good gap under the back wheel so you know the stand brackets arent bent, yet :icon_wink:
2016 Tiger Sport

Chris Canning

The offer will be 3500 for what is virtually a brand new bike and years of service makes mockery of buying new that's for sure.

Only down side I can see is its the mag wheel verision :icon_wink:

Timbox2

Quote from: Chris Canning on April 18, 2016, 09:33:55 AM
The offer will be 3500 for what is virtually a brand new bike and years of service makes mockery of buying new that's for sure.

Only down side I can see is its the mag wheel verision :icon_wink:

I saw a Mag wheel one recently that had black powder coated wheels, and I must say it seemed to really change the look of the bike, for the better I thought. Im appy with me spoke wheeler though, seems to run better every time I take it out. Reckon it was sat for yonks before me, recently I read something on the net that would have you believe that unleaded with any ethanol content was good for a month tops?
2016 Tiger Sport

HockleyBoy

Very nice deal considering the condition and extras, if I needed a new one I would snap it up.
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

nickjtc

Hopefully it will go to the home of a "Tigger-minded" rider.
"That which does not kill us reminds us to wear motorcycle specific clothing!"

JayDub

Quote from: Timbox2 on April 18, 2016, 02:39:36 PMrecently I read something on the net that would have you believe that unleaded with any ethanol content was good for a month tops?
Less than three weeks in my case, then it was trying to run on water :nod