News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

tiger 955i brake pedal mod

Started by ds99, May 02, 2016, 03:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ds99

I've just finished my rear brake pedal mod,i have trouble reaching the rear brake pedal but not now....

Dev_1

pxm

I struggle to hit my brake pedal too & would be interested in a similar mod.
Did you make it yourself?
2004 Tiger 955i, 1972 Norton Commando 750 Fastback
2016 Yamaha Tracer 900

fraserdog

It's a stainless KTM oversize baseplate,it was £12.95 from Rugged Roads.I drilled a 6mm hole through the existing pedal,shaped a penny washer and secured with a stainless button head bolt with a nyloc nut,it works a treat.(sorry for answering the question but it was my bike the mod was done on but i couldn't load a pic and ds99 kindly did it for me)
1974 Honda CB500/4
1994 Kawasaki Zephyr 1100
2002 "Girly"
1998 Africa Twin RD07a

Dev_1

I'm looking for ways to get a longer screw from the brake cylinder. I ordered a longer cylinder from ebay, now I just have to figure out what to do with it.
I was hoping that the U bracket would be longer so I could just swap that, but not the case.

Mustang

is this where we show off our handi work ?

Chris Canning

It's a yes from me :icon_biggrin: but all those guys with later rounded rear brake pedals just buy an earlier flat one and you'll be ahead of the game.

Oh Mustang :icon_wink: if you making them put me down for one :icon_redface:

Dyn Blin

Quote from: Chris Canning on May 30, 2016, 09:50:07 PM

Beautiful work- 2nd in line!
This is why we can't have nice things.

JoeDirt

Quote from: Chris Canning on May 30, 2016, 09:50:07 PM

I'd take one... but, I want an "e-clip" on mine. :icon_razz: