News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The Loft of Plenty

Started by Nick Calne, April 23, 2016, 07:26:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

P3aK

Hey Nick!

The 3-1 system I got from you last year is on the bike and fits nicely. But the darned thing won't start at all atm... Sigh! Wanted to show it off, but not until it runs.

Anyways.. do you have an Airbox? or perhaps the 3 rubber pipes that goes between the Airbox and the carburettors, in good shape?

I might also be slightly interested in the gear shift leaver. Thinking about cutting it up and weld a custom out of it. But want to have a spare original if it goes wrong.

I know the shipping for a large exhaust system was a bit pricey, but what about shipping something smaller and lighter like these parts to Sweden?
Triumph Tiger 900 -98

Nick Calne

Good to hear it all fits ok. I'll look into the other bits later today.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Nick Calne

P3ak. Sorry forgot all about this. I promise promise promise to look tomorrow.

P3aK

No worries mate!

I've had my hands full with other things on the bike, so I wouldn't have been able to do anything with those bits anyway.
Triumph Tiger 900 -98

Danwarb

Don't suppose you have a rear shock I can buy and have with me by Wednesday this week?
Black 1995 Tiger 885
Every day is a school day.

Nick Calne

Sorry Dan. The last one went in the last purge.

Nick Calne

Stuff people have asked for...

Dan.. two sets of hand guards. All serviceable. A bit scratched except 1. No shock. Double checked that.

Pa3k... I have the airboxes. No rubbers. No snorkel cap. Have a couple of gear levers.

Ghulst.. just in case yours doesn't work out. I have a complete and quite nice front bracket.

I dont mind stuff shipping anywhere btw.

P3aK

Triumph Tiger 900 -98

Danwarb

Quote from: Nick Calne on May 23, 2016, 08:34:40 PM
Stuff people have asked for...

Dan.. two sets of hand guards. All serviceable. A bit scratched except 1. No shock. Double checked that.

I dont mind stuff shipping anywhere btw.

Hi Nick,

Yes sorry for not being proactive. I haven't got the funds to buy them from you yet so put them back on the market for now and at some point I might get in contact for them from you again.

Cheers,

Dan
Black 1995 Tiger 885
Every day is a school day.

P3aK

Triumph Tiger 900 -98