News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

The new Tiger 675?

Started by threepot, July 24, 2016, 07:26:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

threepot

95 Super111
96 Tiger

Bixxer Bob

I was just saying to Jackie yesterday, as a Street Triple passed us, that it was all the bike most people could ever need; fast (enough), nimble, light and sublime handling.  The only drawbacks being a lack of range capability because there's zero weather/wind protection or any load -carrying.

This seems to knock that one on the head so what's not to like?  It looks like a lighter version of the Tiger Sport, us older ones are looking for something around 100bhp but don't necessarily want a full-on off-roader and might just think this is a good idea.  If they can do a restriction kit to appeal to those not yet on a full licence then it could be a goer.  :^_^
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Nick Calne

Ktm are busy making a middleweight at the moment too.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

I used to ride my STripple up to Thailand from Singapore over a long weekend (3k kms) well loaded and think to myself, if it just had ergos a bit closer to my Roadie and a bit more weather protection than the vestigial fly screen  :nod

Them along came the 800 XC  :m
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint