News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Hoar Park

Started by Chris Canning, August 17, 2016, 09:03:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

Trying to discribe this place is difficult,cafe come kids animal sanctuary but on a Wednesday it become a motorcycle hot bed for the retired God knows what the average age is but I like going cuz I'm one of the younger ones  :icon_rolleyes: but the majority are the end product of index linked pensions funds and the bikes range from the sublime to the absolutely bonkers,but strangely enough a guy turned up on a mag wheeled 955 today anyone from here?

Starts around 9am and tails off early afternoon I think most have to back in the care home by then  :icon_biggrin:

Bixxer Bob

:rfl

I pulled into Wetherby services Mondy lunchtime and parked next to a ratted cast wheel 955i; used to be orange but now rattle can matt black. The young lad riding it was from Houghton-le-spring, not far from the mother-in-law.  We had a bit o a chat and he told me he'd jus come from the bulldog bash and was on his way home.  He then finished his coffee and left.  Left me wondering how he'd survived the horrendous traffic on the A1 because he appeared to still be blind drunk.....
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Sin_Tiger

Takes all sorts, present company and author included  :rock :icon_rr: now where did I leave my spoke wheeled zimmer  :icon_scratch:
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Chris Canning

Quite funny yesterday,mate turns yesterday with his 15 year old motocross riding grandson who is somewhat taken aback with all the geriatric old boys who are just as barmy as he is.

Timbox2

"Too Old to die young", fits me now too.
2016 Tiger Sport