News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Malvern Bike show

Started by Timbox2, November 03, 2016, 08:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Sunday just gone, First time Id been to this one so didnt know what to expect. One things for sure, It aint no Stafford or Bath & West, which brings positives and Negatives. It was a good excuse to give the ol Girl a run anyway

On the way there, have always loved the look of this garage

Is anyone else coming? Note how everyone is attracted to the NON Bike??

Told you it aint no stafford

As a child we used to sing about Jesus wanting us for one of these??

I know, I know, part of the 2 Stroke club who apparently let anyone join as long as its a stinker. 3 Cyl 500cc Excelsior Engine, he started it up for me, weird noise, and strange lack of smoke?? Oh yeah, sorry, its a Berkeley.

Automatic?? Nah, sequential, its a bike gearbox after all, with a reverse.

Proper stroker, what is it about the smell of them, addictive.

Here she is parked up

Another addiction according to the owner, lots of money gone into this, early heavily modified CB750 SOHC lump,  Front brake?? Off an early version of the bike above

Dont think they sold many when new

Saw this and thought of you Chris, well nearly :icon_lol:

Pretty little Bloop

And thats about it, 2 hours and Id seen everything. But only £7 to get in, nice bike parking, no jostling with hoardes, and an hour each way for me on pretty good roads. They even asked if I wanted to show my bike as I came in, not sure if they were taking the piss or more probably to get the numbers up :ImaPoser

2016 Tiger Sport

JayDub

Looks 'cosy' though, and more laid back.  Maybe next year then :thumbsup
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

Chris Canning

Should have bought the bar Tim and charged me double  :icon_lol:,re the show looked great Stafford can get real crazy crowd wise.

Oh the bloop sold one to a mate 10 years ago before everything became collectable :icon_rolleyes: for 180 quid he still has it.