News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Relay Holder Gromets

Started by Timbox2, November 29, 2016, 08:25:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Noticed these the other day when I was looking at the relays for Tiger-G's problem, only a little thing but it bugged me.

Popped into Fowlers in Bristol and blow me, they had em in stock, £4 odd for the two.

Thats better, think Im getting OCD.

2016 Tiger Sport

JayDub

:icon_rolleyes: Cable ties are quite respectable Tim  :nod - go on, add some character  :icon_smile:
"When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened, or not."

Timbox2

Quote from: JayDub on November 29, 2016, 09:05:00 PM
:icon_rolleyes: Cable ties are quite respectable Tim  :nod - go on, add some character  :icon_smile:

If I couldnt have got the proper things, I might have used Velcro Ties, we use them on Fibre Optics at work, but Cable Ties? Get shot for using them

Anyway, Hapeth of tar and all that, told you, Im getting OCD, got to be "proper" as Guy Martin would say :icon_lol:
2016 Tiger Sport