News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

postmans been

Started by vince, April 21, 2017, 08:46:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vince

post man bought these today  :icon_biggrin:
early birthday present
not bad from heed Poland ordered 16th april delivered today 21st april
just got to put them on, anyone want a set of triumph oem lower crashbars from a 2012 tiger800 in good condition
£100.00 inc postage, £90.00 collected, fitted while you wait if required

pm  me if intrested

cheers vince
what if the hokey cokey is what it's all about

London_Phil

When I fitted mY Heeds, I found the front mount on the left engine side had a sheared screw in it!!, Stainless too. That was fun, luckily I had a full helicoil set from my apprentice days, but cold sweats and low speeds on the drilling out.
I, like many others found the right side top mount digs into your knee, so I ended up ordering long Dome head stainless bolt, with a fine pitch, and knocking up an Ali leg guide.
But there brilliant bars .

vince

here they are fitted  :hat10
look better than the oem and hepco and becker top bars
which will be listed here shortly
with some other items

cheers vince   :occasion14

mat-tiger1

Quote from: vince on April 24, 2017, 07:51:59 AM
here they are fitted  :hat10
look better than the oem and hepco and becker top bars
which will be listed here shortly
with some other items

cheers vince   :occasion14

Provided they'll fit a 2015 XCX, would you mind letting me have 1st refusal on the H&B top bars Vince, unless you get a better offer for the whole set of course!  :thumbsup
All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.

vince

both sets of bars sold sorry
still got a oem tank bag for sale

http://www.tigertriple.com/forum/index.php/topic,16164.0.html

cheers vince

mat-tiger1

All the best, Mat-tiger1. 👍
2021 Tiger 900 RP & 1982 Yamaha XT550 (For old times sake) Bike history:- 2018 Tiger 800 XCA Korosi Red. 2015 Tiger 800 XCX Caspian Blue, 2005 Tiger 955i Lucifer Orange.