News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Castle Combe

Started by Timbox2, May 20, 2017, 11:22:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timbox2

Had a job in Corsham yesterday so afterwards thought Id go and have a look at Castle Combe, the race circuit and village.

This is Biddestone just down the road from Castle Combe, quick set-up of the outside office

Castle Combe itself, Pretty place, dont know which one was Doctor Doolittles though

Very old English

Not much happening at the circuit today

30 miles from home the TS got its first proper soaking in a couple of cloud bursts, poor thing looks pretty bogging now, she'll clean up though, the new PR4's were amazing though they felt just as grippy in the monsoon that ensued around Chepstow as they do in the dry
2016 Tiger Sport

Nick Calne

So you were 5mins from mine and you didn't pop in for a cuppa!
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Timbox2

Quote from: Nick Calne on May 20, 2017, 03:31:03 PM

Ah, yes, but I was "working",  :icon_lol:
2016 Tiger Sport

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: Nick Calne on May 20, 2017, 03:31:03 PM

An invite to Nick's Berghoff  (loft) is not to be missed you know  :pimp
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Nick Calne

Not with the newly installed bar and dancing girls.  Nobody wants to miss that. :m
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Timbox2

Sorry Nick, In truth I didn't give it a thought, I tend to think most people are working in the middle of the day. I will be back though, looks like Corsham is going to be a more regular visit, I'll give a heads up on whats app next time maybe.
2016 Tiger Sport

Bixxer Bob

I spent 3 yrs living in Pockeridge House Officers Mess at Corsham, a lovely old country house and very cosy; a real home from home.  Sadly, I believe since the site was revamped, its no longer used.
I don't want to achieve immortality through prayer, I want to achieve it through not dying...

Timbox2

Quote from: Bixxer Bob on May 21, 2017, 09:01:50 AM
I spent 3 yrs living in Pockeridge House Officers Mess at Corsham, a lovely old country house and very cosy; a real home from home.  Sadly, I believe since the site was revamped, its no longer used.

Think I know the place your on about but yeah, dont think Ive ever been inside
2016 Tiger Sport