News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Off-road/Trail capabilities of the Tiger

Started by Kill Switch, June 26, 2005, 07:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kill Switch

How the hell did that happen?????  But, point made......

greg

Ha ha best thread for a while. My own Tiger off road is limited to a couple of horrible wet miles through a bog in Ireland ,very fully loaded, searching for the Alcock and Brown landing site. When I got there I found the added bonus of a marker also describing the site as that of the first transatlantic radio broadcast by Marconi. Whoopi do.

I recommend if you do it, try when it hasn't been raining for a while.
2004 Girly.

greg

p.s it rains permanently in Ireland.
2004 Girly.

twotaildog

The biggest problem I've had riding my Tiger offroad is ground clearance. My thunderbike sumpguard is well beshed. It's a little heavy and deep mud can be a challange, but other than that it's a blast.

Mudhen

Quote from: "BykBoy"Sorry, I couldn't resist... :oops:

Haha...that's awesome!  A buddy of mine tried that with his RT on some trails here in NH...it was pretty ridiculous!
\'96 Steamer

spanky

Thats funny....., But then again thats not my bike.
Happy trails to you

Honda Magna, Yamaha SR 600 thumper, and impatiently Waiting for delivery of My 2006 Caspian blue Cat..

fastslug

does anybody know of any decent trails in north-east england or around the scottish borders? i've been trying to find information on whats available but i'm not having a great deal of success!