News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

955 Skid Plate Plans

Started by jrcollins3, March 01, 2018, 12:49:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wyaTT37

I definitely have them. Metric or SAE? I have both.
Thanks to "those who we cannot mention",  Im keeping my Tigers outfitted for Mad Max world, coming to a hometown near you in short order.

wyaTT37

Thanks to "those who we cannot mention",  Im keeping my Tigers outfitted for Mad Max world, coming to a hometown near you in short order.

wyaTT37

If you build one and mount it, I'd very much appreciate a guide to how you mounted it. If I beat you to it, I'll post the "how to". Thank you, Rich

wyaTT37

My previous versions were lighter and highly modified from this one. I had these made by a friend in S Korea out of 5005 aluminum. 6MM. However, now I cant seem to find a good mounting solution for a girly with Thunderbike bars. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

This plate was very expensive to build, so I dont have a solution for cost. I just pulled the trigger because of my love for my Tigers.

If any of you would be willing to snap some photos of the underside of your girly so I can strategize...Im currently deployed and dont have access to my steed. Many thanks.