News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

US MotoGP

Started by Sasquatch, July 13, 2005, 09:44:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasquatch

The following is a short pictorial report I did for our local group.  Enjoy.

The Boise group met at Chevron in Nampa to head to the Moto GP at Laguna Seca.  The Boise Players:

Riko

Sasquatch

Duckllr

Tripod

Brooks (fresh meat)

Kevin D.

Somewhere in Oregon, some hotties were attracted to the bikes... The one on the left speaking fluent Russian.  Tripod had fun flirting with her.

The plan was to camp the first night at Crater Lake, but the mosquitos just about carried off Wally, so we bagged that idea and kept motoring.  Oh, we met with the Seattle Duo south of Bend, OR.  This consited of Jason Wallace and Brian, who works for Jason's wife.

Jason realized he had an aunt that lived just south of Cater Lake.  So we dropped in on them and they graciously put up 8 tired riders.  The view from their yard was priceless.  This is Mt. Shasta.

The next morning we were offered the opportunity to test our pit crew talents when Riko's bike failed to start under it's own power.  Lucky for us, this only happened two mornings.

We did only have one more mishap when both Wally and Brian both ran out of petrol and needed a donation from Kevins Ducati.

This is Hwy 3, north of Trinity Lakes.  Oh my facking hell was this fun.  Out of each and every day of travel, we had roughly 300 miles of silly shitl like this.  NorCal is definatly a mecca for the sport bike nut.

This is getting way long, I will just post a bunch of photos and let you all drool and consume yourselves in self pitty of what you all missed.

New use for Happy Trails Paniers:

Back to work...

BykBoy

Nice pics. Sounds like a great trip. :D/

I know you're a big fella , but I didn't realize you are that big! Makes me look at these other trip reports you post in a whole new light.
2001 Black 955i Tiger

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: 4l1hicJzWvYNE

Sasquatch

Quote from: "BykBoy"Nice pics. Sounds like a great trip. :D/

I know you're a big fella , but I didn't realize you are that big! Makes me look at these other trip reports you post in a whole new light.

Four hundread pounds of Sicilian love monkee.....

Thanks, I have spent my life proving to people that fat people can do more than you think!