News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Blue Tooth Tune ECU

Started by Chris Canning, January 17, 2019, 05:10:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Canning

I won't go into any long winded story of recent phone calls etc anyone out there managed to blue tooth link Tune ECU to a 955 Tiger

HockleyBoy

Lucky if I can get the cable to connect!
05 Tiger Lucifer Orange (resting) 07 GSX-R1000TT K7 71 Triumph T25T 17 Tiger 1050 Sport

Timbox2

Quote from: HockleyBoy on January 17, 2019, 05:50:41 PM
Lucky if I can get the cable to connect!

:icon_lol: :icon_lol:  My First Gen 2 955 Tiger always connected, the second Gen 1 Tiger could be intermittant, but I wonder now if it was the later versions of Tune ECU that caused the issue??  This was all cable connections obviously, I thought Bixxer had done it with bluetooth but spoke to him today and he used a USB to mini converter on his android phone

2016 Tiger Sport

Chris Canning

Quote from: Timbox2 on January 17, 2019, 07:11:52 PM
but spoke to him today and he used a USB to mini converter on his android phone

Re our many conversations sent for one off eBay today,the joys of retirement wifey is trying to sort blue tooth problem i've Got the rear of a K1200 spread all over the garage floor :icon_rolleyes:

Chris Canning

Having also tried such on Bosted's think it's no  :icon_redface: try plan B.

CaptureTheBeer

Nope,

Sorry I use a cable with a usb converter to connect to my phone.

Cheers

Dan

Chris Canning

That's  what i've Just sent for off eBay to run through an Andriod tablet via cable.

Our laptop is way too old and trying to avoid the hassle of getting the next goor neighbor round  :icon_biggrin:

Tim set me running on the booth route but it appears a tad too old for such.