News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

An unusual day out

Started by Nick Calne, April 28, 2019, 08:16:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick Calne

Well today was an odd one.  I went on a bike ride with Steve Parrish, Neil Hodgson, Carl, Fogarty, Dougie Lampkin, Mike Tindall and Bez from the Happy Mondays.  We rode down a closed motorway and were chased by the emergency services with their blue lights on as people cheered us on from the motorway bridges.  About 3000 people on bikes joined in and rode behind in convoy.  We then rode across an airfield and had a party for about 12,000 people.

Yes, really.  No I haven't forgotten to take my medication.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

London_Phil

Hope you, and all the Tiger riders enjoyed your day out.

I had to visit my dad in Woolwich  Hospital on Saturday, as a load of people were running around London today, hopefully not too many needed the emergency services, but as a result, had to swap visit days, so missed  the ride.

Sounds like a blast though.

PeteH

Quote from: London_Phil on April 28, 2019, 08:24:34 PM
Hope you, and all the Tiger riders enjoyed your day out.

He might ride a Tiger but on the day I spotted the Africa twin in the VIP bike park  :nod
Tiger 1200 XRt in red, the best colour

Nick Calne

Ha yeah, couldn't chance the uncertainty of the steamer. 

Hope your dad's ok Phil.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?