News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

lambretta twin

Started by lammy57, December 23, 2022, 08:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lammy57

As well as the tiger, I ride lambrettas all over the uk and thought this might be of interest to a few so let the piss take begin   :icon_smile:
tiger 995i lambretta 1960 ser 2 ts1 240 lambretta 1957 model d ser 3

Lee337

That looks vicious, love the sound of a 2 stroke but not a fan of small wheels.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Sin_Tiger

Having had an LD & LI in my past I can't scoff  :icon_redface:  I always felt the Lambrettas were more stable at speed than Vespas. I think I'll look hard before taking on one that has two pipes  :wheel
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

TigerKing

Great bike and very interesting vid, I bet riding that is a real buzz but also very scary!!!
Life is short !

lammy57

I think it wid take some practice to ride it right ! The funny thing is I can get parts for my Lambretta easier than my triumph, Sin you can get a kit now for the ld that takes you just shy of 80mph scary on 8 inch wheels
tiger 995i lambretta 1960 ser 2 ts1 240 lambretta 1957 model d ser 3