News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Looking for a Steamer

Started by cr8297, March 31, 2021, 05:30:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cr8297

Hey all,

Looking for a steamer in the uk to ride for a couple of months untill I get to go back to the one I left in the States.
98 Steamer Living with us in our Barn. I will get it fixed one day. 02 F650GS Dakar works always

Nick Calne

There was a really nice one in Bristol for sale on facebook marketplace this week.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

London_Phil

Nick Calne

Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: London_Phil on March 31, 2021, 07:56:32 PM
Nik-W is selling what looks like a really good one.

It's Nik's baby and he's pampered it as well as put the miles on it, the miles wouldn't put me off  :thumbsup

There's one up this way that might be OK but he's wasted his paint money IMHO

https://www.gumtree.com/p/triumph-motorbikes/triumph-tiger-steamer-900/1399773637

:icon_redface: just noticed it's in the Highlands, I thought it was local, sorry and good luck.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

cr8297

98 Steamer Living with us in our Barn. I will get it fixed one day. 02 F650GS Dakar works always

Sin_Tiger

I just spotted this one in Wales  :augie  as you do.

Looks tidy, looked after and sensible money.

I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

cr8297

Thanks!
I called the guy, he has someone intrested but will let me know if he cant do the deal.

Sin_Tiger

Madruss

There's a red one for sale in Brisbane Australia for $6200 Aud if anyone is looking
1996 Granite black Steamer, ahead of 40 odd others owned
Regards Russ
An ounce of luck is worth a ton of experience!