News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Tigers in Northern VA?????

Started by bigjca4, August 03, 2005, 10:28:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigjca4

Looking for a used Tiger in NOVA area or others who ride tigers in this area.

BykBoy

I got one, but you can't have it... [-X  :mrgreen:  :twisted:
2001 Black 955i Tiger

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: 4l1hicJzWvYNE

Bob Cunningham

I am an over the hill, 58 year old, rider in Northern Virginia.  I have been running an 04, Silver Tiger for the last year and a half with several trips in the Blue Ridge Mountains west of Fairfax County, Virginia.  Let me know if you need any help tracking down that Tiger or keeping it up and running.  The folks at Winchester Motosports in Clearbrook, Va do an outstanding job and are well worth a close look.

phatcat

Howdy. I'm in Leesburg, VA, with a 2005 Lucifer Orange Tiger.

Agree regarding the positive comment about Winchester Motorsports. Definitely my favorite Triumph dealer in the area. Haven't bought a bike there yet, but they've been great for service. Plus, it's a nice ride getting there. :)

If you don't have luck finding a used one, maybe you can find a good deal on a previous model year either there or maybe at Pete's Cycle in Baltimore or Clinton Cycles in Camp Springs? If you haven't already seen this, you can find dealers on the Triumph site here http://www.triumph.co.uk/usa/dealers.aspx.

Best of luck in your search - it's a great bike!