News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

rebild tiger 1050

Started by alex, January 30, 2022, 05:18:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alex

Best
tiger fans
here in a topic
of the tiger I'm rebuilding.
the tiger has been completely stripped and the parts have gone to the powder coater, the plastic parts are still at the painter as well as the tank. the engine block has a new alternator cover,
clutch,
and starter cover
the rims are coated in two colors white and black
the front suspension now has hyperpro springs and at the rear comes a new shock absorber of its own the hyperpro brand the headlight is equipped with angel eys and xeon the crash bars of heed etc etc here are some pictures of the project,
the rest will follow when all parts are in so that I can continue building greetings alex
FOR THE RIDE

Nick Calne

Awesome. Keep the story coming. :new_popcornsmiley
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

:thumbsup Excellent, that'll look very special  :new_popcornsmiley
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

London_Phil

Darling, can I bring the bike into the house to rebuild it....lol.
Amazing attention to detail, great stuff.

Lee337

looking forward t reading the next part.  :new_popcornsmiley
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: London_Phil on January 30, 2022, 10:19:26 PM
Amazing attention to detail,

:thumbsup that's where it's at. I'd better not mention the guy selling Titanium bolts and stuff for Triumphs  :augie
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

London_Phil

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on January 31, 2022, 11:18:46 PM
:thumbsup that's where it's at. I'd better not mention the guy selling Titanium bolts and stuff for Triumphs  :augie

I bought Titanium wheel spacers for the 800 when I redid the wheel bearings and seals.. Couldn't help myself.....

Sin_Tiger

Quote from: London_Phil on February 01, 2022, 12:23:37 PM
I bought Titanium wheel spacers for the 800 when I redid the wheel bearings and seals.. Couldn't help myself.....

:icon_lol:  :thumbsup Did you get them from Titan Classics by any chance?

London_Phil

Quote from: Sin_Tiger on February 01, 2022, 08:35:49 PM
:icon_lol:  :thumbsup Did you get them from Titan Classics by any chance?
VFR Paul as it happens...

ghulst

This is looking like a great build!
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

alex

good afternoon everyone,
here's another update on the build of the tiger,
it already shoots nicely at the stuff from the coater on helaad and mounted just like the fairing parts now some stickers in the color gold the headlight fairing is not ready yet and the front mudguard also not this one i can pick up on monday the saddle one , corbin with gold accents is also in place will post some more pictures later when i'm completely finished greeting alex
FOR THE RIDE

Sin_Tiger

Well done Alex, you're fairly getting along with it  :thumbsup

Nick Calne

Excellent looking bike in the making!
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Lee337

Looking good. Makes my old 955i look like a rat bike.
No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Madruss

Quote from: Lee337 on February 14, 2022, 01:16:22 PMLooking good. Makes my old 955i look like a rat bike.
I can second that, looking at my old tiger.  ;)
1996 Granite black Steamer, ahead of 40 odd others owned
Regards Russ
An ounce of luck is worth a ton of experience!