News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Steamer in Schoonhoven

Started by Geoff W, June 06, 2023, 02:32:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geoff W

I have just returned from a trip to Germany and Holland on my 1050 tiger sport. I spotted a very tidy looking black steamer in Schoonhoven on Monday early afternoon, as I was coming off the ferry. Does it belong to anyone on here? :rrr
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

ghulst

I don't know. There are only a few steamers that are part of a small community in the Netherlands and most are not on this forum. :)
2008 Triumph Street Triple R | Ex Triumph Tiger 900 T400 1993, Tiger 800XC 2011

Aeschere

It wasn't me, I am based a bit more north-east of schoonhoven and I wouldn't call mine tidy looking ;)

There are a few of us around, but unfortunately, they are hard to reach. The biggest Steamer turn-out we had was with 8 at the dealer (Blom).

Geoff W

I only saw it for a couple of seconds, but it had  non standard paint work all black apart from red piping around the edges, very nice indeed.
It\'s ok , this will only take 5 minutes.
96 Pimento Red Steamer.

Nick Calne

Nice to hear you are out and about Geoff.
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?