News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

97 exhaust mods??

Started by apache, September 06, 2005, 11:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mudhen

Quote from: "BR"Funny how different everybody is...  my issue is being way too tall at 6'11"!

HOLY CRAP!!!!  All the time we've been talking Tigers I thought you were normal!   :lol:
\'96 Steamer

apache

HOLY CRAP!!!! All the time we've been talking Tigers I thought you were normal!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  be nice now.

BR

LOL!  I really AM a normal, regular guy (really) except for being excessively tall.  It's not a big deal and I've learned to deal with it (as has my brother who is the same).  Believe me, in some instances, I'd really prefer to be about 6" shorter but not much I can do about that (try buying riding gear!). Anyway, the Tiger is still the bike for me for now and my experience with the GS is only having sat on one.... and an older one at that.  Might be a little roomier but I'm not into funky twins of any type (plus, I like carbs).

BR