News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

triumph tiger/vstrom/caponord/gs

Started by lowfreq13, September 08, 2005, 10:21:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lowfreq13

HI GUY ANT THOUGHTS ON THE BIKES I HAVE LISTED IAM IN THE MARKET FOR A NEW BIKE, DOES THE TIGER DO ANYTHING BETTER THAN THE OTHER BIKES I HAVE LISTED ?. IAM 6-5 TALL I HAVE HAD BMW GS 2 BEFORE BOTHE PINGING OVERHEATING NIGHTMARES ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE TIGER

? IS THERE A BETTER YEAR THAN OTHERS? ARE THE 95-98 TIGERS A PROBLEM? THANSKS VERY MUCH  TIM :roll:
Tim

apache

My $.02 worth says go with a Tiger or GS, Ive heard of pinging issues on BMWs, My buddy made a cat eliminator and cans for his 04 Adventurer and removed the "cat chip" as he said. even the dealer where he got it didnt know what it was, but it leans the bike out or ?? due to US models being smogged. He had no problems and has put many thousand miles on since the mods. The Tiger is a better Offroad bike, both quality rides. The Vstrom in my opinion is a joke, Subzuki once again took a full on street bike and to save new tooling costs just removed some parts and add some others, however I hear there cheap to buy. I just cant imagine where they get dual sp or adventure from, same for the Cap,. I wish Ducati/Cagiva would bring back the real Elefant 900 or Adventurer, then we would have something to talk about.

No offence to anyone with either of the others.