News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2006 Tiger Ride-In

Started by TigerTrax, October 29, 2005, 05:44:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerTrax

I would ADVISE EVERYONE to  go to the Tiger Ride-In

MESSAGE BOARD and get registered. It's a Yahoo Groups site, so if you are already on another YAHOO GROUPS board .... use the same ID and Password.

All Ride-In information starts there:

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/us_tiger_ride_ins/

You'll get to know some of our people and see some pics from past Ride-Ins.

SEND ME A DIRECT E-MAIL IF YOU WANT TO BE ON THE NOTIFICATION LIST.     mailto:RiderGroup@cox.net">RiderGroup@cox.net
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

huskyjeep

Although not centrally located, I'd like to through out another alternative.

Two Wheels Only--located in the beautiful north Georgia mountains. Awsome mountain riding (street & offroad,I'v participated in numerous dualsport rides in this area covering 300 offroad miles in 2 days) with N.Carolina & Tenn. mountain roads all within the same day of riding (Deals Gap AKA the Dragon anyone ?)

Just another idea !!!!!!
Beware of the Curse of---Too many bikes to enjoy as they should be ! It sux !

GatorTiger

Quote from: "huskyjeep"Although not centrally located, I'd like to through out another alternative.

Two Wheels Only--located in the beautiful north Georgia mountains. Awsome mountain riding (street & offroad,I'v participated in numerous dualsport rides in this area covering 300 offroad miles in 2 days) with N.Carolina & Tenn. mountain roads all within the same day of riding (Deals Gap AKA the Dragon anyone ?)

Just another idea !!!!!!

That is a very nice area, isn't it? Ron from TailOfTheDragon.com took us on a nice off-road trip during the last Dragon Raid... Naize!!!  :D
Triumph Tiger - The ultimate riding machine! \";-)\"

Know this:  A clean Tiger is a dirty shame!!

TigerTrax

Interesting that 300 folks can view this thread and only 11 have comments.

I can add to the list saying that riding Ireland would be a hoot.

But I think riding the 'old world' of Romania, Poland, Bulgaria, Albania would be such a scenic and educational venture.

georover1

I second Moab for the scenery and great off road trails from easy to hard,but also great paved roads and lots of choices for day trips... or Colorado.  Both offer beautiful views and great roads.
Mmmmmm......Beer

\'99 Tiger,

Dirtdog

Moab....... I wonder if mountain bike cycling legends Julie Futardo and

Ned Overend (sp) still reside there?

zombie

Quote from: "TigerTrax"Interesting that 300 folks can view this thread and only 11 have comments.

cos da rest of us kant spell fer shit

TigerTrax

Hi Guys....

My post re: 300 readers ......

Was meant to be posted to 'Dream Rides' thread ......

Sorry for any confusion, insults, bad air, muttering, yadda, yadda, yadda!

RobZ

Quote from: "TigerTrax"Hi Guys....

My post re: 300 readers ......

Was meant to be posted to 'Dream Rides' thread ......

Sorry for any confusion, insults, bad air, muttering, yadda, yadda, yadda!

WOW, been awhile  :oops:

Dang if I get much chance to read these groups anymore. But I'm still here  :lol: