News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

04 Tiger out of its cage

Started by Nestor930, November 02, 2005, 11:00:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nestor930

Here is my 04 Tiger at our Company outing

Aussie Tiger

:-k Where? Oh, I get it!  its a black one and the photo was taken at night without a flash!  Looks great!  :lol:
2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

Never regret growing old...Its a privilege not afforded to many!

Mudhen

Welcome aboard.  I'm right up the road if you want to ride sometime...

Pat
\'96 Steamer

tallman

I am just down the road in Bedford MA, corner of I95 and Rte 3. NH is Tiger trails heaven.

msats

I am looking actively for 1 and if i findone we can start a ride group

i am in attleboro .... i goto the dragon via brp every year in may and i am hoping i will find a tiger to ride down .

Mudhen

Quote from: "tallman"I am just down the road in Bedford MA, corner of I95 and Rte 3. NH is Tiger trails heaven.

Mmm...R80/GS...sounds like a dirt guy.  Get on up here!

I wonder if we'd get enough interest to start some sort of Tiger group here in New England...
\'96 Steamer

tallman

Sure. Let's get together some Saturday to scope out some rides.

We could meet in Nashua or Manchester and ride the roads near Keene. I will be in Manchester at the dealer there (Naults) and see it they know of more Tiger riders and whether they'd put out some word for us.

Mudhen

Quote from: "tallman"Sure. Let's get together some Saturday to scope out some rides.

We could meet in Nashua or Manchester and ride the roads near Keene. I will be in Manchester at the dealer there (Naults) and see it they know of more Tiger riders and whether they'd put out some word for us.

I'll put up a new thread in the general forum...see if there are any others on this board that would be interested.

I know one guy from Portland who's over on triumphrat.net...and one from MA over on advrider...not sure either are on this board.  One of the guys at Naults used to work at Great Bay (forget his name), but he has a Tiger, as well.
\'96 Steamer

Mechanoligist

Quote from: "msats"I am looking actively for 1 and if i findone we can start a ride group

i am in attleboro .... i goto the dragon via brp every year in may and i am hoping i will find a tiger to ride down .

Hope you find one. I work in Attleboro so maybe we can hook up.
Just along for the ride

wasions

So, Nestor.  Ya gonna get back here and post that pic?
Steve

Gear up!

<*}}}><

\'06 Tiger, \'99 DR350