News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

2006 Tiger Ride-In This is it!!

Started by TigerTrax, January 01, 2006, 03:38:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TigerTrax

Hello Kitties ....

On the eve of the beginning of the new year .... I wish you all a

Joyeous and Happy New Year.

A couple of you know the difficulties I've encountered planning the 2006 Ride-In. It's been a bugger!

After reviewing the numbers for the past 2 years and measuring rider miles I felt it was necessary to make it a little easier for riders in other parts of the country get the flavor of our event. I truly respect those who have traveled far on a whim, only to return again. And, perhaps the MidWest riders need some new breed of bugs on their face shield.  

In 2006 .... there will be at least  TWO RIDE-IN's :

Scratch in your dates.

Tiger Ride-In HIAWASSEE

June 8-10 2006: Hiawassee, GA  in  North Georgia.

Our event will coincide with the British in the Blue Ridge Rally of vintage British bikes.

This town of 800 is nestled in the Appalachian Mtns loaded with sightseeing, waterfalls, twisties, and

forest trails for atv & motorcycles.

Camping & hoteling. Hqtrs: Holiday Inn Express

I hope to pull 100 Tigers for this event!

Tiger Ride-In DURANGO

Sept 14 -16 2006: DURANGO, Colorado

This town of about 12,000 is nestled within short rides of 8,000ft - 11,000ft+ passes that can leave

you gasping for air! Some passes are simply 'trails' while others are pavement. But trying to to total

100,000ft in 2 days will be an accomplishment.

Or ride on down to Mesa Verde and gaze at cliff dwellings and 100's of miles Mother Earth. The sky is

so black it is like velvet. The riding is the stories you will tell for years to come.

The weather will be in the 70's; The leaves will be changing; And the scenery will overwhelm you!

Registration and information will be out shortly .

SO plan on joining all the Fat Katz in

June or september .... or both
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

huskyjeep

WooHoo !!!

Looking forward to meeting ya'll at the Hiawassie meet. Got it pinned on my schedule .
Beware of the Curse of---Too many bikes to enjoy as they should be ! It sux !

Speed3guy

I'll be in Durango!  It's practically in my back yard!

zombie

damn

It clashes  with my overseas trips

georover1

I know there are a few Utah riders out there. Lets try to Rally to Durango as a group. We have a few months to plan :wink:
Mmmmmm......Beer

\'99 Tiger,

tigerowner_ut

Sounds great!  One more Utah Rider in.  I think we may be able to find a good route to Durango as well.
Cheers,

David

99 Yellow Tiger: Triumph Exhaust, Heated Grips, Cee Bailey +6 Windscreen, Rick Mayer Saddle, Metzler Tourance Tires, Happy-Trail Panniers.

03 WR450 (lots of mods)

86 TT350 (the tank....Gone)

Wasper67

Sounds great!

I will make the  Hiawassee ride, I'm located in Cleveland TN so this location is in practically in my backyard too. I may even plan to make the Durango ride in because that is the best time of year to be in Colorado for sure!

marko

Hoping to make a week long trip ending in Georgia!
\"Get on your bad motor scooter and ride\"

Patrick the Scot

DURANGO BOUND!  I'll see you at the bar in the Strater Hotel.
"As far back as I can remember... I always wanted to be a gangster" - Good Fellas

Texas Tech Red Raiders - 2008 BIG IIX NCAAF CHAMPS