News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

British Tigers.

Started by Bob Burnett, January 25, 2006, 07:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bob Burnett

Ok you Brit type folks,

Anybody fancy meeting up one Sunday morning to talk cobblers.

Box Hill or the Ace cafe or any other suggestions.

Bob
2006 Black Tiger

Bling Bling If it\'s Stainless Steel Polish it, If it,s not then replace it

malc

Load up n come over to the dragon rally on the 11th feb
its grrreaaattttttttt

floyd_england

Floyd,

\'84 GPz900R

\'96 Tiger

greg

Newton Abbot, Devon.
2004 Girly.

TigerTrax

Glad to see the Brits attempting a 'Tiger get together' ....

I issued a challenge 7 weeks ago to have a Brit Tiger rally event and

attract 30 Tigers. I'd say you can do it..... justhave to plan it so it attracts ALL types of Tiger riders.

I spend 6-9 months putting together the Tiger Ride-In here in the USA. But  it pays off ... we get a very nice crowd from more than 1000 miles ONE WAY.  We should have 100 Tigers at our June event in Georgia.

So stick with it .....and get the first one under your belt ... so the next one will be even better. Arrange lodging and camping; Map out ride loops; list places of interest; Arrange 2 evening meals together; Take a lot of pics; Have a terrific time!.

Good Luck!

TigerTrax

'98 Steamer
\'Life\'s A Journey ..... Don\'t Miss A Turn\'

Bob Burnett

So anybody fancy a British Tiger meet up May June or July  :?:

Bob
2006 Black Tiger

Bling Bling If it\'s Stainless Steel Polish it, If it,s not then replace it

malc

Yes mark me down for 2 but Im in scotland 6-15th may

Where does everyone fancy cause I know of a great little spot in wales with a pub right next door
its grrreaaattttttttt

tcowjww

Most places are a feasible commute from the midlands, so count me in provisionally.  If it includes camping and beer, then so much the better  :wink:

Chris Canning

I would have thought a sunday afternoon at the Pondrosa was front runner.

ChrisN

Chris

tonyb

Hi am Tony, got the bike but not the licence yet, Have I done it the wrong way round? :? Essex
One who asks a question is a fool for five minutes; one who does not ask a question remains a fool forever

MARKC

I live in Bury in sunny Lancashire. I'm up for a meet

The Midnight Rambler

Deepest Hampshire, a safe distance from bloody boring motorways
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

Hudsonia9

Quote from: "bosun"in a shoebox, in middle of t'road.....

in deepest, darkest, west sussex

consider yourself lucky,we live at the bottom of a lake,and every morning our mother thrashes us to within an inch of our lives and makes us lick the lake clean with our tongues.

Love to join you for a blast,missing those twisty A roads, but even on the tiger its a bit more than a sunday ride.

Pom in exile,250k's south of Perth Western Oz,(but if you're ever in the area,even this sunburnt country has a few good places to ride)
IF YOU HAVE TO ASK,THEN YOU WON\'T UNDERSTAND.

The Midnight Rambler

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson