News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

British Tigers.

Started by Bob Burnett, January 25, 2006, 07:43:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malc

have we decided on a deffinate yet then??

Wot  about hunstanton is that any better for people its a regular bikers haunt.

Are we doing it over a weekend? or just a day meet n a ride out any ideas anyone
its grrreaaattttttttt

tigerrob1090

is this tiger meet going to happen in 06 ............?
tiger time not work time..........!

ChrisN

If this is to be a "national" meet then I would have thought somewhere central with some decent riding around is favourite. Wales seems the obvious choice - the Ponderosa has already been tabled - has anyone any other suggestions ? Next on the agenda would be a summer date ?

Maybe when we've three popular venues and three popular dates we can set up a poll ? - Just my 2p's worth.
Chris

malc

Ok then ponderosa good for me & mate is it a camping weekend or a day thing?

I reckon june/early july
its grrreaaattttttttt

Jim S

Elgin, Morayshire, Scotland. Just changed from Honda Varadero to Tiger. Previous bikes, five Africa twins!

I'd be interested in meeting up some time in the Summer?
04 Tiger and 97 Blade

The Midnight Rambler

The Ponderosa looks good but is there anywhere local to camp for those of us who would make a weekend of it?
"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!"
― Hunter S. Thompson

fastmort

I'm in maidenhead with a yellow 96, perhaps we've passed on the A4?

tcowjww

Count me in, as long as the date doesn't clash with anything currently in my diary.  I'm in central UK so most places are relatively convenient :-)

T100LESS

Yes count me in,as long as I am not working that weekend.For those looking for a camp site,check out WWW.stationcampsite.com

Its about 5 miles from the Pondarosa and close to a few good  pubs.

tigerrob1090

wales is a great place to meet ....but dont forget that the chief constable is an anti bike /speed /any fun freak.    we got nicked last easter in the family car  they dont call him the traffic taliban for nowt  .im still on for big tiger meet but watch your licence in wales .[/quote]
tiger time not work time..........!

Chris Canning

Hence the Ponderosa were you get left alone.