News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

New Picture of 07 Tiger

Started by Aussie Tiger, February 02, 2006, 06:16:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aussie Tiger

Stumbled upon this by accident.  Looks like a leaked factory pic but I'm not convinced that there hasn't been some "Photoshop" work done.  Just the same, looks interesting! To me it looks like a bit of morphing between the Tiger, the Speed Triple and the Daytona 675. In this guise, it would probably still make a reasonable tourer but you can forget about off-road!

2006 Caspian Blue Tiger

Never regret growing old...Its a privilege not afforded to many!

BykBoy

Quote from: "Aussie Tiger"...it would probably still make a reasonable tourer but you can forget about off-road!

Why?

To me, it looks like an updated version of the current model with a smaller front wheel and smaller gas tank. Replacing the front wheel with a larger one will make this cat good to go on dirt roads. Probably better then the current version because the lower wehight up high due to the smaller gas tank...

As for touring, it would be hard to pack any luggage without a rack in the back. Also, the smaller gas tank will limit the rangel. Now, if it had a larger tank, built in rack and luggage, and more wind protection, that would be a different story.
2001 Black 955i Tiger

Save $5 when you open a SmugMug account. Use the following coupon: 4l1hicJzWvYNE

jp4evr

Quote from: "BykBoy"
Quote from: "Aussie Tiger"...it would probably still make a reasonable tourer but you can forget about off-road!

As for touring, it would be hard to pack any luggage without a rack in the back. Also, the smaller gas tank will limit the rangel. Now, if it had a larger tank, built in rack and luggage, and more wind protection, that would be a different story.

but wouldn't it then be a different bike?   :roll:
2000 TIGER - Current - finally....

2000 TT600 - now my wife\'s ring

1997 CBR 600F2 - sold

1998 Suzuki - Bottom of ravine - Oops!

whoa

Quote from: "BykBoy"Probably better then the current version because the lower wehight up high due to the smaller gas tank...

To achieve this enhancement, don't completely fill the Tiger's tank.

Quote from: "BykBoy"larger tank, built in rack and luggage, and more wind protection

Meaning, if you want a Tiger, buy a Tiger?  Some speculation on the other site is this is not an 07 Tiger, but a friendlier S3.  Depending on who buys the Tiger, this image not find a fit.

I like the looks.

wasions

Looks like someone's idea of their Tiger to me.  The adjustable seat w/large pillion and rack are some of the most attractive items in the current bike's favor.  I just can't see them tossing them out like that for a cruiser seat.
Steve

Gear up!

<*}}}><

\'06 Tiger, \'99 DR350

BP_LONDON

It's terrible. :?  :(

¥TigerTamer?

That picture makes sense when you read this;

This comes from www.webbikeworld.com

"Triumph News & Rumors:  Latest Triumph rumors apparently true; 2007 Tiger will have Supermoto styling, moving away from the Adventure-tourer look; new aluminum frame, sportbike suspension, braced swingarm, upside-down forks, radial front brakes, 1050cc "

2005 Triumph Tiger 955i

2004 Triumph Daytona 955i SE (sold)

1995 Triumph Trophy 1200 (RIP)

greg

Apparently the pic above really is it (MCN this week)

Buy  an 06 now mateys, it's the end of the line.

The 07 is the Triumph Multistrada.

I am so disappointed.
2004 Girly.

djr

its a photoshop pic

S3 with a 675 swing arm and front fairing.