News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

My silver Tiger

Started by reyno955, October 04, 2003, 12:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reyno955

This is my silver Tiger bought new August 2002. It was the first silver one I had seen, althought I really like the orange ones now.
Andrew

02 Silver 955i

Barns

Mine's silver as well - now also fitted with NWS hugger, Baglux tank cover, & Scottoiler.

BigDave

Nice silver cats guys!  You should feel privelged as I used a silver one at the top of the website!  (I used black if you change your style to subSilver)

reyno955:

Are those Touratech crash bars?  Tell me about them  :?:

reyno955

The crash bars are Hepco & Becker. They are the same as the ones sold by Jack Lilleys. Neither company actually make them, they just put their brand on them.

I haven't dropped the bike with them on yet so I can't say how effective they are. They would protect the tank, but  the clutch nad brake levers are exposed.

They are slightly tricky to fit, I had to unbolt the oil cooler and swing it out the way to get access to some nuts.

Cheers
Andrew

02 Silver 955i