News:

Welcome to the TigerTriple forum! Over the years we have gathered lots of great information on all things Triumph Tiger. Besides that, this is a great community that is willing to help you keep your Tiger moving. So, feel welcome! Also, try the search button for answers to your questions. If you have any questions, PM me on ghulst.

Main Menu

Ode to a Steamer.... [steamer pictures thread]

Started by tigerrider, August 04, 2007, 01:21:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeronca

yup, they were blocked out at work, but are fine at home.  great looking bike.  now do some wheelies and stoppies :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

aeronca

two from Index,Wa.  and one from Sultan, Wa.   there  about 10 miles up the road from me. 8) this is why i;ve been such a deadbeat sin_tiger :lol:
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

Sin_Tiger

Can't say I blame you then, lovely shots.
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Mudhen

\'96 Steamer

John Stenhouse

Black 885i Tiger UK based
Orange 955i Tiger Canadian based
Norton 961S never got it, tired of waiting

NeilD

Looks like Autumn is well and truely here...  :)

NeilD

unexpected sun today ment a trip to the beach..  :D

Nick Calne

Quote from: "NeilD"Looks like Autumn is well and truely here...  :)

Great shot, bike looks great!
Is it really an adventure bike if its wheels never see dirt?

Sin_Tiger

Yup, looks quite at home there  :D
I used to have long hair, took acid and went to hip joints. Now I long for hair, take antacid and need a new hip joint

Sin_Tiger

aeronca

wow, looks like you got some work in front of you. over all it looks great though. we need some more picks. i love that silver color. 8)
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

aeronca

on the ferry heading over to the isle of vashon vintage motorcycle rally.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

aeronca

here's another looking down from the wing-wall on the second level.the first photo though, is just plain sexy. i love the cbx, its like two tigers in one. i should probably do a ride report on that day. lots of really rare bikes.
Steamers Rule!!!
It's Tire, not Tyre

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!!!

NeilD

Quote from: "aeronca". i should probably do a ride report on that day. lots of really rare bikes.
yep please do, with lots of pictures..!  :D

Sin_Tiger

Those ferry shots are brilliant  :thumbsup can't quite match that with my lonely Roadie  :cry: